Best Fitness BFT2 Treadmill by Best Fitness
Description of Best Fitness BFT2 Treadmill from Best Fitness
Treadmills: Smooth Store Demo are delighted to stock the brilliant Best Fitness BFT2 Treadmill.
With so many available recently, it is good to have a brand you can trust. The Best Fitness BFT2 Treadmill is certainly that and will be a excellent buy.
For this price, the Best Fitness BFT2 Treadmill is widely respected and is always a regular choice with lots of people. Best Fitness have included some nice touches and this results in great value.
Built to withstand years of use and provide runners and walkers with a high quality exercise regimen from the comfort of home, the BFT2 Folding Treadmill from Best Fitness comes loaded with features and electronics you would expect from a more expensive machine. Built on a sturdy steel frame with a powerful motor, the BFT2 can accommodate users weighing up to 300 pounds. Designed to fit into any room of your home, the BFT2 folds smoothly with gas assist when not in use.
Designed to accommodate users of all fitness levels, the BFT2 offers adjustable speeds that range from 1 to 10 miles per hour and adjustable incline of 0 to 12 percent. The BFT2's console features a six-window display that provides elevation, time, calories, hand pulse, distance, and speed along with a simulated 1/4 mile running track. The BFT2 offers nine pre-set programs to support your fitness goals including: warm up, cardio, walk, climb, weight loss 1 and 2, hill 1 and 2, interval, and quick start. Tracking your heart rate is easy thanks to a contact heart rate sensor and speed and incline are easy to control both from the console and from the handrails. Built to last, the BFT2 carries a comprehensive warranty from Best Fitness.
- Five Blue LED Displays
- One Dot Matrix Display
- Feedback: incline/elevation, heart rate, speed, track, time, distance, calories
- Simulated 1/4 mile running track
- Nine Preset Programs include: Hill 1, Hill 2, Warm Up, Cardio, Walk, Climb, Weight Loss 1, Weight Loss 2, and Interval
- Quick Start control
- 10 Quick Speed and Incline selection buttons
- Monitor and adjust both your incline and speed at the touch of a button
- Incline: 0 to 12 percent
- Speed: 1 to 10 miles per hour
- Contact Heart Rate
- Handrail incline and speed buttons
- Folds with gas assist
- Motor: 1.25 CHP
- Steel frame
- Running Belt Dimensions: 17.75 by 51 inches
- Overall dimensions: 68 by 30 by 58 inches (LxWxH)
- Folded dimensions: 31 by 30 by 59 inches (LxWxH)
- Overall weight: 174 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
- Frame: 15 years
- Motor: 10 Years
- Electronics: 2 years
- Parts: 2 years
- Wear Parts: 6 months
- Labor: 1 year