Star Trac S-TRx Treadmill from Star Trac
Description of Star Trac S-TRx Treadmill from Star Trac
Treadmills: Smooth Store Demo are delighted to stock the excellent Star Trac S-TRx Treadmill.
With so many on offer recently, it is wise to have a brand you can trust. The Star Trac S-TRx Treadmill is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this price, the Star Trac S-TRx Treadmill is highly respected and is a popular choice for most people. Star Trac have added some nice touches and this equals great value for money.
Designed specifically for those looking for solid, commercial-quality operation at an exceptional value, the 3 HP Star Trac S-TRx Treadmill offers user-focused features like adjustable personal fans, easy programming options, and an exercise console with oversized buttons and text. Two personal fans offers adjustable speed settings and are integrated into the console. Other features include extended rubber-coated handrails and Soft Trac triple cell cushioning system fir maximum shock absorption.
The S-TRc is also pre-wired for Star Trac's optional S Series entertainment system, which includes a 15-inch LCD screen, NTSC/ATSC digital tuner, coaxial cable port for connecting to your cable or satellite set-top box, and integrated control keypad.
The 3 HP motor has a speed range of 0.5 to 12.5 MPH (with 0.1 MPH incremental changes), and the deck has an incline range of up to 15 percent. You'll get a variety of workouts from the 13 programs, including two heart rate control programs. The dynamic heart rate control adjusts intensity level based on the user's heart rate for interval. The exercise console includes an 8-character message window with dedicated time, distance, incline, speed, heart rate, and 1/4-mile motivational track readouts. It also offers a scrolling calories, METs, and course profile readout.
- Motor: 3 HP
- Suspension: Soft Trac triple cell neoprene rubber
- Deck System: Reversible 1-inch composite fiberboard (waxing not required)
- Rollers: 3-inch, sealed bearings
- Incline range: 0 to 15% in 0.5% increments
- Speed range: 0.5 to 12.5 MPH in 0.1 MPH increments
- Heart rate monitoring: Polar telemetry and contact heart rate monitors
- Exercise programs: 13 programs including Dynamic Heart Rate Control, Constant Heart Rate Control, Quick Start, Burn Calories, Manual, Increase Endurance, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware)
- Console readouts: Large 8-character message window; Dedicated: Time, distance, incline, speed, heart rate, 1/4-mile motivational track, profile; Scrolling: calories, METs, course profile
- Unit weight: 450 pounds
- Dimensions: 32 x 81 x 58 inches (WxLxH)
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 pounds
Three years on the motor, three years on parts and labor